Our COVID-19 Policies, Revised 8/25/2020:
1) Until further notice, anytime we enter an occupied dwelling, technicians will be wearing a mask. Other than that, we are back to business as usual!
2) Inspections, cleanings, estimates, evaluations, and repairs WILL CONTINUE to be completed as normal.
3) We will be returning to using carbon copy forms, and will leave you with paperwork upon completion of your service call. If you prefer, we can complete all documentation and send it to you via USPS or e-mail.
4) Payments for services can be made in person with cash, check, or any major credit/debit card. If you prefer, invoices can always be paid over the phone/e-mail through Square (our invoicing system), or you can mail us a personal check.
5) Please inform us when making your appointment if you would like us to take additional precautions. If we are supposed to be entering your home and you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule!
The last thing we want to do at this time is run the risk of bringing COVID-19 into your home! Know that we are doing everything possible to accomplish this. We wish you and your family the best during this trying time.
Rob Jorgenson, Owner
Rock River Chimney & Fireplace, LLC
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES DURING THIS TIME! A great way you can do this is by purchasing gift cards to be used at a later date. Below is a link to our gift card portal: